Location: 150H Kimball Building
Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30 am - 5 pm
Contact: 208-496-3030 or Parkingservices@byui.edu
- A student may attend a one-time parking class to have one of their first two citation fines waived for attendance. After the second citation, the student may not receive a fine waiver even if the class is attended.
- Parking Education Class for students is held every Thursday evening at 7:00 pm in Kimball 245 throughout each semester. It consists of peer instruction to teach the purpose of parking regulations.
- The first class of the Fall 2021 semester will be September 23rd and will continue through December 9, 2021. Due to COVID 19 restrictions, masks will be required. The Parking Class is not offered during the Summer Break.
- BYUI Parking Services does not enforce permit parking on weekends, holidays, non-teaching days, during any break between semesters, or summer term. Please see the academic calendar for dates here: Academic Calendar
- There is no overnight parking from 1:00 am to 4:00 am on the BYUI campus at any time. Students residing at Centre Square or University Village may park overnight in the housing complex parking lots with the purchase of the appropriate permit.
- Single students residing in apartment complexes that have contracted with BYUI to provide long term parking, may purchase a Long-term permit which allows them to park overnight in the Long-term lot adjacent to the 7th South Lot. Check with your housing manager to see if you qualify. During Winter Semester there is Long-term overflow parking at the Sports Complex.