For a PDF Screen Reader download: Adobe Reader.

Please pay careful attention as to where you should take these forms when completed.

Request to Waive or Substitute Course

Use this form to request to waive or substitute course requirements. Students should meet with their Academic Advising to complete this form.

Student Records and Registration Forms:

Use this link to access all of the SRR forms, including Course Substitution/Waiver, Vertical Credit.

Interdisciplinary Studies and University Studies Degree Application Forms:

The Interdisciplinary Studies and University Studies degrees are declared through an application process. To receive the application forms and process for these degrees, please meet with an Academic Advisor in Academic Advising located in Chapman 101.

Post-Baccalaureate Program


contact icon

building icon  Chapman 101

phone icon  208-496-9800

email icon